Patricia (Trish) Angus a local Aboriginal Territorian born in Katherine has lived in Darwin for the last 25 years.
Ms Angus has formal qualifications in general and midwifery nursing, a Masters in Tropical Health and completed many courses in public sector management.
Ms Angus has over 25 years experience in senior executive public sector positions in the areas of health, housing, local government, Aboriginal affairs and community services in the Northern Territory Public Sector. She has held a broad range of governance and committee roles in the public and community sector at Territory and national levels and was awarded the Public Service Medal at the 2013 Australia Day Awards.
Ms Angus retired from full time work in May 2012 and has held several appointments since then, including recently completing a term as a director on the Indigenous Business Australia Board.
- Director CareFlight Board and member on the Audit and Risk Committee
- Director Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia Board and Director on the Mutitjulu Foundation
- Member Top End Health Services Board and member on the Finance, Risk and Audit Committee, Health Outcomes Committee and Governance Committee
- Commissioner Tourism NT and member on the Finance, Risk and Audit Committee and
- Member on the Charles Darwin University Vice Chancellor's Indigenous Advisory Committee.